Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] MO Concerts

Jonathan Hart midnightoil at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 13 19:23:15 MDT 2004

I think that was an unofficial rule, the bouncers seemed to enforce it,
but the band didn't seem to care (at least when I saw them in 2002). I
have plenty of pictures of them, some with them looking right at the
camera.  In Montreal, Pete actually posed for a picture during a song. I
believe that it was a powderworker taking the photo.