Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Live and Electric - 14 Oct 1994 - Selina's (Sydney) - weed CLOSED

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

thanks to all the respondents.

nobody got the right answer which was - "both played drums (and
sang) for bands with a lead singer whose initials are PG".

so I had to go with the closest answer which was ofcourse "both play
drums and sing". and the 1st 3 respondents with this answer are
Melissa Nolastname, Kate Parker Adams and Richard Thompson.

I also decided to award a copy to the most original answer, provided
by [name removed]

"Nick Launay was responsible for recording both
guys best drum sounds of their career (in the same
studio, The Town House, London). Phil's album was
Face Value (1981) Nick was assistant engineer on
these sessions, though responsible for the recoding of
the drums!. Rob's record was 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
(1982)."

I have no fucking clue if this is correct or not but if it isn't
Damien must be even odder than me.

does anyone know if this show is indeed available (or not) in other
versions?

=====
Miron

   How could people get so unkind?