Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Live and Electric - 14 Oct 1994 - Selina's (Sydney) - weed

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

it is time to offer some more music to the list (haven't done so in
a while). so here we go

I have finally finished converting this Selinas show. It was my 1st
electric Oils gig. A huge pile of thanks goes to Terry Johnson for
all his hard work.

I believe this is a previously unavailable show. I noticed it on the
Live Review site (http://membres.lycos.fr/jmtrade/lreview.html#1994)
as being available but have never seen it on anyone's trade list.
can anyone confirm this?

This goes to the 1st 3 people who can answer this question: "what do
Phil Collins and Rob Hirst have in common?"

Please email me offlist with the answer but only if you are willing
to continue the weed. Only the winners will be notified.

Julian Shaw - if you want to run a tree for this show (assuming it
is indeed previously unavailable or at least rare), drop me a line
and I will get a copy to you.

Track listing:

CD #1

1. Crowd noise
2. best of both worlds
3. my country
4. truganini
5. dreamworld
6. PG rant
7. lucky country
8. renaissance man
9. bullroarer
10. king of the mountain
11. surfing with a spoon

CD #2
1. dead heart
2. blue sky mining
3. US forces
4. short memory
5. warakurna
6. forgotten years
7. hercules
encore
8. jimmy sharman's boxers
9. instant karma (John Lennon cover)
10. read about it

notes:
1. the quality is medium but it is a high intensity show
2. Andy (the taper) can be heard on various songs

=====
Miron

   How could people get so unkind?