Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Re: SMTP delivery error

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:27:06 +0200

Just to make it clear. As I remember it, there was a recent discussion that
there are many people on this list getting these delivery error messages? I
have received on for each message I've posted to Powderworks under my new
mail address (not with my old one).

Why do we get these error messages, when in fact the posts have found their
way to the list? Anything we can do about it?

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se