Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Apathy Is Our Biggest Enemy!

Larrikin larrikin@lineone.net
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:21:04 +0100

Hi All,

Could you please take some time to see if you agree in the following toughs.
If you do SIGN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petition for a Thoughtful U.S. Response **************
Please sign The Petition at
http://home.uchicago.edu/~dhpicker/petition
which appeals to world leaders to be level-headed and,
wherever possible, peaceful in their response to the recent
attack against the United States.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS
POSSIBLE, AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. The signatures logged by the
website above will be forwarded to leaders around the world.
It is imperative that we act quickly to prevent war!!!

Thank you,
9-11Peace.0rg

Love is the way back home,

Richard

Larrikin:

A hatred of authority and a willingness to flout it at every chance;

and a religious belief that one man is as good as another and that the
facts of a person's birth give him no right to lord it over anyone
else.