Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - climbing the walls....

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Tue May 18 16:07:24 MDT 2004

Hey Workies,

It is sooooo deathly quiet on here. snooozzzzzzzzz...  May 24 holiday is
almost here...for you non-Cdn's we refer to it as "May Two-Four"
regardless of what date it actually falls, because it actually refers to
the size of the case of fave chilled lager under every self-respecting
Canadian's arm.

If I don't get out for some fun this weekend I'm going to have a fit.
 Any Toronto-area Powderworkers out there not going to the cottage?

Also a tech question....is there any way to extract the audio only from
the BOBW DVD, for instance if I wanted to pull mp3's from the Capitol
Theatre half?  Thanks muchly for any info.

Cheers,
Fidgety Rhonda