Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MO Concerts

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:50:05 MDT 2004

hey Jackson -

not sure about Oz, but here in the States, we had an incident.  one shithead
at the Long Island show in 2002 went nuts with his flash, and the bouncers
were actively seeking to throw him out.  I asked Martin about it after the
show, and he said that they didn't mind pictures, but it was the flash they
didn't like.  I went to a Neil Finn show a few months later, and he had the
same policy.  the lights were bright enough that you didn't need a flash.

Cheryl