Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My son has the earworm..

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 15:36:21 MST 2004

My little one used to belt out "Short Mem-o-weeee, muss have uh" with no
warning at all.

So far as I was concerned, having my twerps start singing Oils bits was
infinitely preferable to what they were singing previously, which was a
bunch of depressing death-or-glory Scottish folk songs their father
taught them as mere infants.  Having "the wich get wicher" replace
"Welcome to your goh-wee [gory] bed" was a big plus so far as I was
concerned - Beth