Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Novaspace / Comfortably numb

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Sun Feb 22 11:35:32 MST 2004

I'm really curious whether this cover version is as bad as the Scissor
Sisters' "Comfortably numb" (the classic Pink Floyd number)... The first
time I saw the video I didn't recognise the song until I saw its title.
I've heard it on the radio a few times since, and does that version
sound like the Bee Gees or what! But of course much worse...

/Bjorn