Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] maleny protest

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 19:13:10 MDT 2004

Nathan - glad to hear it - please keep us updated.
This makes me sad and happy at the same time.

-GB

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil