Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: is he a good man

ribman at manthey.com.au ribman at manthey.com.au
Thu Apr 15 18:39:23 MDT 2004

incidentally, it feel that it is obligatory for me to declare my own
foundational assumptions, so that no-one is misled by my words in
previous and future posts, and thinks otherwise ... i assume the
christian tenets so far as they are generally presented by the common
church to be acceptably plausible and worthwhile to act upon, and
hence i am in fact classifiable as a 'born-again christian'.  i do however
attempt to divorce that framework from my philosophic argumentation,
so that i may discuss sundry topics from a minimally-biassed position
(one would wish it to be impartial, but that's absurd).
glad to engage in assorted discussion on this, but again ... don't clog
the list (reply to me, not the list) ... NMOC list evangelism (of any
creed) is intensely boring to some people who subscribe on the basis of
there being some MOC in mails.

my own beard has been once described as 'the manthey curtain' as it
grew entirely under-chin at the time (15 years ago ... no longer the
case).

rob manthey