Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] lyrics help?

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:15:51 MDT 2004

hey, Jeff -

I knew I'd hear from you!!  I know Red Sails is your favorite album.  thanks
for your input - I thought the same thing with "is He a soul Man" and
"sounds like an ending", but on the dvd, it sounds like "three sights to
every god" or "three sides to every god".

??

Cheryl

>From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott at iinet.net.au>
>To: "Cheryl H" <ooiiilllss at hotmail.com>,"Powderworks"
><powderworks at cs.colorado.edu>
>Subject: RE: [Powderworks] lyrics help?
>Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:06:44 +0800
>
>g'day Cheryl
>
>Here's my take on them (maybe right, maybe not!)
>
>First one I always thought was "Is he a soul man", but the sound on the
>new Goat Island DVD is very clear, and I now think it's "Is he a song
>man"
>
>Second one I have as "Three strikes to every god", but that's the one
>I'm least sure of.
>
>Third one: "Sounds like an ending".  I'm sure of that one.  Also on the
>demo version of the song, the next line is followed with "Could be a
>beginning" (which became "minutes to midnight" by the time it was
>recorded)
>

>jeff...

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp