Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Alaskan on her way to Florida

Diana Lewis ak_lewis@juno.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:09:41 -0800

Hi all,
I'll be heading down to Central Florida this weekend and was wondering if
anyone wanted to hang out.  Those of us in the Pacific Northwest always
have a great time when we get together and it would be great to meet some
other folks who share the same great taste in music.

Also, I'm planning on attending the Will Hoge Concert October 2 in Ybor
City if anyone is interested in joining me.

Drop me a line off list if you're interested.

Diana

ak_lewis@juno.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!