Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Extra 'Species Deceases' copy

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:19:52 +0200

I have an extra copy of 'Species Deceases'. I'll send it to anyone who
wants it. I don't know whether it's played as it's still sealed. (The
case looks very used though...)

I ordered 'Head Injuries' and the two EP:s (all used) from Djangos.
First I got HI + BN, then I got... another BN, I returned it and later
got the wanted SD disc. That was that I thought.
But this week I did receive yet another Species! (I have no idea whether
the payment is transferred or not, but of course I don't want to pay for
the same disc twice.)

If you miss this little Oil gem, just let me know.

/Bjorn