Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Workers Jobs

Tom Davies minuteparticular at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 5 15:37:53 MST 2003

I find it kind of inspiring, reading about all y'all's crappy unsatisfying jobs, the ones some of you have now and the ones some of you had in the past. I'm currently working at Starbucks, having gotten a master's degree in English and realized I didn't want to be an academic in that area. Still trying to figure out what really inspires me, but thinking lately that it might be economics. Anyone out there who has any ideas about who's worth reading, or what steps are worth pursuing -- I'd love to hear from you.

Eternity is in love with the productions of time.

William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!