Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New baby- Was Music to be born to...

steven moore smmmdpowderworks@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 01:01:45 -0700

Hi evryone,

I'm trying to cath up wiht mail and ran across this thread.  It was
interesting to me, because as this thread started up last Friday, my wife
was in labor with our first baby.

Ethan James is doing well and mom is recovering here at home.  No Oils
during labor, my wife wasn't crazy about the idea, though she loved the
shows that we made it to in 2001 and 2002.  Peter Gabriel's Passion CD was a
first choice, but somehow all of the painful parts of labor were done to
Moby's Play album.

Okay, back to my 2 hour nap/diaper change/nap cycle,

Steven