Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I Want Willie!

Sharon Nearhoof May nearhoofmay@cox.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:06:55 -0700

Glee Books was great.  I ordered about 2 weeks ago and had the book
within about 7 days.  Got a friendly, personal e-mail and all when I
forgot to put my city in the info (duh).  Can't recommend them highly
enough.  Can you buy from Glee Books and then cancel with the other
guys?  Just an idea.

Sharon
Phoenix, AZ  USA