Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] For People that are waiting for stuff from me only

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 17:16:51 +1000

  Hi folks,
                      This goes out to the people that are waiting
  for their copy of the Oils bootleg:
  "Spunky Heidi, gets her birthday Oil!" or what ever
  else i am meant to be sending to a few powderpeople
  out there....My guitar amp blew up so i need to buy
  a mega amp this weekend so i am saving my loot this
  week just in case.. I will get to posting all of these
  bootlegs and other things to you folks that are waiting
  late next week..

                     Thanks in advance,
                                                                 Damien.

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to
worry about losing your Hotmail account. Go to
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/home&pgmarket=en-au