Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Waaaahhhhhhh!

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 00:21:24 -0400

KATE!!

I was standing in front of Martin (of course), the ONLY place on stage where
there was a gap between monitors.  he came out in front of them several
times throughout the night.  I almost hit my head on the neck of his guitar
a few times from jumping ;)

I was by Larry (not a worker) from Long Island, Ben, Craig, Margaret and
Melissa.  behind me were Scott and Todd, who screamed, "GOOD CHOICE!!" to me
for requesting Stand In Line.  the Bowery was so small, there were only 12
people in the front row.

woohoo!!  and the PHOTO SHOOT!!  what an awesome time.

Cheryl