Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Waaaahhhhhhh!

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 20:56:53 -0400

Recommended therapy (Has worked well for me the past few days):

Obtain alcoholic beverage
Get CD player and headphones
Insert Second Skin (into the CD player, not the beverage)
Press Play
Maximize volume control
Consume beverage

There now, don't you feel better?  And this was without Bones, Martin,
and Jim!  There's even better stuff down the road.  Plus, you'll get
more chances to see Bones *wink*, you'll just have to pay a hell of a
lot more for the privilege - Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Kate
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 10:49 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Waaaahhhhhhh!

A year ago this moment I was pushed up against the stage at the Bowery
Ballroom, arms on/around Jimmy's monitor, Bones singing sweetly above
me.  With me on the rail were:

Nina (and her friend Kerry)
Erin
Cheryl H
Melissa

and several other workers.  Immediately behind us were

Greenwich Village Girl
Alan
a lurking powderworking cyclist

and several more workers who's names escape me (but who's pictures I
could
probably draw from memory).

Wahhhhhh!