Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] PG a Christian?? Topic diverted

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:27:30 -0700

As Julian stated, the point of this discussion isn't really
Christianity.  It's more about how any person who is highly idealistic
deals with that in a world of compromise.  Just bring the discussion
down to the more earthy level:  how do I as an environmentalist feel
about  the contradictions inherent in working in a world whose
institutions demand that I "consume, embellish, discard, and expire?"