Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] fellow Lurkers, don't go back to lurking stay for a while

sebastian balcombe sbalcombe@agelessfoundation.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:46:51 -0400

Keep the stories comming fellow lurkers, it's really nice to hear from you
all.
 Al nice story, it's funny if people were to describe me they would also
always say Oh and he's a huge midnight oil fan. In my high school yearbook I
put them as my one of my favorite things in life. I also have some high
school pictures wearing a black ESM tea shirts in the year book. So my
redneck little town in Rural Vermont will always be reminded of the oils
when they see me. In a town of 2000 no one forgets you or what you about.

Al how was Equinox? I would have loved to have gone. Tool is one of my very
favorite bands and I love skunk Anansie. Three of my favorite bands in one
show is like a dream come true. If you know anyone who has a copy of that
show I'd love to get my hands on it.

I have a series of questions

1. BTW how old are most powderworkers?

2.How many people are on this forum?

3.Do allot of you know each other?

The only worker I know is Bridget that I met at in Oil show in Florida.