Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Dead Heart Site

Anna Offler aoffler@iprimus.com.au
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:31:58 +0930

Thanks Maurice,
Im sure I speak for other lurkers in saying thanks for this site.
Lew and Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Maurice R. Kelly
Sent: Friday, 18 April 2003 1:27 AM
To: Jérémie Mandonnet
Cc: PowderList
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] The Dead Heart Site

On Apr 16, Jérémie Mandonnet wrote:

> no more update on this site?

There have been a number of updates - unfortunately you folks can't see
into my home netwwork to view them ;-)

I've been working on some stuff, including linking the release and song
databases together. The song database was rewritten but I'm having to
re-enter a lot of data which has been taking a long time. Plus I've been
exceptionally busy at my day job (software engineering) and the night job
(freelance writing) so I've had no time to continue inputting the data.

That said, it is fun (I get to listen to every Oils track in alphabetical
order to verify the exact lyrics :-)

There will be updates, but they'll be another while. Sorry.

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk

---