Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No more procrastination....

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:23:31 +1000 (EST)

--0-1976842341-1050625411=:73384

Wish I could stop procrastinating...  Well, to be honest, I am all caught up with my work at work that is....
But my backyard still looks like a forest project restoration.  Last weekend (after returning from Jamaica), I was supposed to clean the yard.  Well got into the garage (ok, we did have really nice warm weather for a change), to get the tools for the backyard.  But we have the trampoline there.  So, instead of cleaning the yard, I set that thing up, went inside the house, got more CD's, and my daughter and me had fun hopping like two little monkeys (ok one big one!) to the souds of Oils, Steppenwolf, and Bob Marley.  Well, the yard still looks like Prairie restoration project with trampoline in the middle.
Hopefully this weekend I get myself motivated to put my energy to something more useful.
Lina the procrastinator.....
 Kate Parker Adams <kate@dnki.net> wrote:Oh, so you can come help me work on my grant proposal ... lets start you
out on the detailed financial sections ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

At 07:14 PM 4/17/03 -0400, Rhonda wrote:
>I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE at last!!!
>
>Finished the term paper (end result 24 pages - a proposal for a
>biosphere reserve) at 2:18am last night, and had my general exam this
>morning, which went very well...some changes in courses for upcoming
>terms, but for the better, I think. My advisor is one awesome guy!
>
>The sense of relief is immeasurable....drove home from work today with
>E&S&M at full blast.
>
>How are the rest of you study-bound slaves doing with your projects?
>
>Cheers,
>Rhonda (girl)

Yahoo! Mobile
--0-1976842341-1050625411=:73384

<DIV>
<P>Wish I could stop procrastinating...&nbsp; Well, to be honest, I am all caught up with my work at work that is....
<P>But my backyard still looks like a forest project restoration.&nbsp; Last weekend (after returning from Jamaica), I was supposed to clean the yard.&nbsp; Well got into the garage (ok, we did have really nice warm weather for a change), to get the tools for the backyard.&nbsp; But we have the trampoline there.&nbsp; So, instead of cleaning the yard, I set that thing up, went inside the house, got more CD's, and my daughter and me had fun hopping like two little monkeys (ok one big one!) to the souds of Oils, Steppenwolf, and Bob Marley.&nbsp; Well, the yard still looks like Prairie restoration project with trampoline in the middle.
<P>Hopefully this weekend I get myself motivated to put my energy to something more useful.
<P>Lina the procrastinator.....