Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No more procrastination....

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:10:04 -0400

Nawwwww....I plan to loll in laziness for a few days, until boredom catches
up....not sure what to do with all this free time (I've been free for a
whole 12 hours now and already at loose ends).  Big project for tomorrow is
egg-decorating with the munchkins.  I'm going to decorate all my eggs to
look like Peter Garrett.  ;-)

MOC:  what Oils song would best accompany egg-decorating?

Time to start catching up on my reading of the five-plus books that were
set aside to attend to all the piling-up coursework.  If we ever get some
decent weather around here - beyond one whole day of summerlike temps -
maybe I'll get some yardwork done too.  No trampolines here to distract me,
Lina!  But there's a kayak on the back deck calling my name, the river ice
has broken up, and the wetsuit's in the closet....hmmmm....or there's also
my bike.  Anybody up for a bike or kayak camping trip in a couple months?

Rhonda