Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] More TRT VCD Weed

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:38:13 -0400

I have three burned and working copies of The Real Thing VCD in my hot
little hand.  They will be shipped off to three workers who can send me
their full name and snail mail address AND correctly answer the Blue Sky
Mine questions below. (hey, I'm a doctoral student in environmental
epidemiology currently putting together a grant application to study a
rural exposure cluster scenario - I had to do it this way!)

1.  What is the name of the town in which the Blue Sky Mine is/was located?

2.  What sentinel disease of asbestos exposure plagued the workers from the
Blue Sky Mine? (note - sentinel means "a rare disease that usually only
occurs when someone has been exposed to a specific agent")

3.  What is the scientific name for the particular morphology of Blue Sky
Mine asbestos? (I will except general class, but I'm looking for the
specific name)

Good luck!
Kate