Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: E&S&M

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:15:53 EST

--part1_3a.37020e2b.2bbfa469_boundary

Hey, Roger and Rhonda --

Count me in as another adoring fan of "Outbreak of Love," right from the time
the album came out!!!!

Next month, I believe, it will make a full 10 years since ESM came out ...
geez.....

Back to lurking,
Patty in Maryland

In a message dated 4/4/2003 5:46:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rbonastre@eresmas.com writes:

> Yes!!....I really love "Outbreak of love"......and Bushfire.
>
> roger
>
> > I *love* E&S&M....as with all MO releases, it's totally different both
> from its
> > predecessor and its subsequent release, and offers a variety of flavors.
> E&S&M
> > has a real sensuality coming through that I don't hear quite as much on
> other
> > albums (not saying it's ABSENT, just not as obvious).  Judging from the
> last
> > "best fave/least fave" survey on here awhile ago, I may be one of the
> only
> > people that really adores "Outbreak of Love."  Though it's hard to pick
> out of
> > so many awesome tunes, "Now or Never Land" has been my absolute favorite
> ever
> > since the Milwaukee show last July.  ;-)

--part1_3a.37020e2b.2bbfa469_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey, Roger and Rhonda --<BR>
<BR>
Count me in as another adoring fan of "Outbreak of Love," right from the tim=
e the album came out!!!! <BR>
<BR>
Next month, I believe, it will make a full 10 years since ESM came out ... g=
eez.....<BR>
<BR>
Back to lurking,<BR>
Patty in Maryland<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 4/4/2003 5:46:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, rbonastre@eres=
mas.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><BR>
Yes!!....I really love "Outbreak of love"......and Bushfire.<BR>
<BR>
roger<BR>
<BR>
&gt; I *love* E&amp;S&amp;M....as with all MO releases, it's totally differe=
nt both<BR>
from its<BR>
&gt; predecessor and its subsequent release, and offers a variety of flavors=
.<BR>
E&amp;S&amp;M<BR>
&gt; has a real sensuality coming through that I don't hear quite as much on=
<BR>
other<BR>
&gt; albums (not saying it's ABSENT, just not as obvious).&nbsp; Judging fro=
m the<BR>
last<BR>
&gt; "best fave/least fave" survey on here awhile ago, I may be one of the o=
nly<BR>
&gt; people that really adores "Outbreak of Love."&nbsp; Though it's hard to=
 pick<BR>
out of<BR>
&gt; so many awesome tunes, "Now or Never Land" has been my absolute favorit=
e<BR>
ever<BR>
&gt; since the Milwaukee show last July.&nbsp; ;-)<BR>
&gt;</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3a.37020e2b.2bbfa469_boundary--