Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Stitch goes AC/DC

Brian Perkins btec11@attbi.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:07:08 -0700

Good Morning!

Personally, on a related subject (sort of), I consider Disney's use of
"Back in Black" on the trailer for the new Lilo and Stitch movie a form
of gratuitous (sellout) violence. I'm sure Angus and the lads can take
the pressure though...
:O)

Metroserv, Incorporated ccb#118407
Brian Perkins, President
503-650-2943

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of CYakaAL@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:31 PM
To: oznut@swipnet.se; fstariv1@nmhg.com; powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: Sv: RE: [Powderworks] M-One - Sydney

Monday, October 7th

Powderworkers,

The story appears online in the Daily Telegraph at the following html:

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,5245930%2
55E104

31,00.html

As for Billy Idol...the man has been a loser for a number of years.

Personally, any band that performs at a sporting event without making a
political statement is a SELLOUT.

Yes that includes U2, Sheryl Crow (apparently she's going for a 2nd
appearance during our baseball playoffs), Aerosmith...please feel free
to add
to my list.

AL