Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] We should really NOT move powderworks to a forum

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:16:02 +0200

Forums can be great, but I prefer Powderworks going on the way it is. It's more comfortable just to scan through a number of mails, than to jump from one thread to another. (Especially for those without a broadband connection...) On the other hand, you have a better overview on the different subjects on a forum - and those discussions you're not interested in, you just don't have to visit them.

> >>Rakastaai han maainen, seka kantaai rakas heitan hei tahtille taivassa.

Brian, why Finnish? Jussi, what???

/Bjorn