Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Got tickets to the Hollywood show...

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:01:28 EST

        Any other workers going to the Sunset Blvd HOB show?   A few years
ago at this venue....I met some really nice fellas from Newport Beach...they
had Oils T-shirts specially made for the whole group.  They remebered me from
previous shows etc.

   We all had our places up against the stage.... we were friends. until the
show started.  They were pummiling me with theyre elbows trying to get rid of
me......There was NO way I was moving........One of them thought he was very
clever and moved behind me and stuck his hand between my legs and started
groping me every few minutes......Im sure he thought I would move... I had to
pee badly.... so I did.  He stopped groping me within seconds!!!  I also got
in my first and only fight that night.... for a Drumstick from Rob.......Rob
was getting a huge kick out of the fighting Im sure....  He was laughing sooo
hard.........I got my prize......I have 2 now!!!!  It goes in my Midnight Oil
"shrine"  (my kids call it)    proudly displayed in my living room.   I
absolutely turn into a different person at those concerts.......I really am
mild mannered the rest of the time!!!
     Hope to see some of you there...........Enjoy!!!

    Linda