Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Change the Track Order

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:17:37 -0400

Funny, I feel the exact same way.  I will have to try your new track order
and see if it works for me.  I too feel "Poets" is a bit of a let down to
close out the album, and the first 5 songs are all so strong they kind of
get a big head of steam up that dies down a little in the 2nd half.
--Glitch Baby