Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Remastering the Oils Catalog

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:32:42 -0400

> What are the chances of getting the Oils catalog remastered?
do you think it would be worth it to get remastered? i love the raw quality
of the older albums. i don't think they'd be the same remastered.

> I am trying to cheer myself up by pondering anything new that is Oils
> related.
how about one final show that would be televised and then recorded for
distribution - maybe with interviews of reflections of what being in the
oils meant to the guys, and it could include any funny stores from being on
the road, or memorable moments... kind of like how we all have our stories
of being oils fans - i'd love to hear their stories of being in the band!
probably will never happen though :(

nina