Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pete's gone/powderworks

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:20:44 -0330 (NST)

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Kiri W wrote:

> To fellow p'workers...I think the list is more viable than ever now. We all
> need support after this news, not to mention to continue trading, weeding,
> of cd's, vcd's etc.

Also, the list will be the best forum for all of us scattered around the
globe to keep up with any and all future projects (musical and otherwise)
regarding the band.  I'm on very rewarding lists for other bands which
are totally defunct, and since 80% of Midnight Oil are still going
strong I say that Powderworks should soldier on indefinately, unchanged
from its current form.

Mike Blackwood