Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Blue Monday & An Offer to the List

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:44:09 -0700

I was saddened to read the news this morning.  I wish Peter the best in his
future endeavors.  I know that it must have been a difficult choice, not easily
made.  But I look forward to seeing the projects that come from
Hirst/Moginie/Rotsey/Hillman.  Thanks for the memories, guys.

But on a funnier note:  I started cleaning up my townhouse this weekend.  I
have CDs in several locations and decided to move them all into one place.
Upon doing so, I discovered that I have two copies of the Blue Sky Mining
Interview Disc.  Seeing as how I really only need one, I am offering one to the
person on the list who can come up with the best name for the new band
(Hirst/Moginie/Rotsey/Hillman is a little long).  Entries will be accepted
until next Monday, December 9, at which time I will go over them with my sister
and we will pick a winner.  I will announce the winner next Tuesday.  I am sure
I will also find more items of interest as I finish cleaning off my desk and
computer cabinet.  I know I have some VCDs that I need to check before offering
them to the list too.

Margaret