Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: The Bulldogs

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:50:03 +1200

I think the folks who got it hardest on the chin in this one are the Doggie supporters.  To have the team you follow fervently go from first to last in a week practically at the endof the season sucks, and I feel for them.

Brian

---
The "Bonsai Kitten" web site does a reflect a very dark, disturbing trend in our society, and it has nothing to do with animal abuse. It has to do with an ever-increasing sense of entitlement which proclaims that if you don't like what someone else has to say, the best and most proper way of handling your displeasure is to force the other person to shut up.

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087