Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Plainview, NY show

Hutter Brian Brian.Hutter@lpnt.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:21:22 -0500

Phil,

Are you kidding me?  When was the last time MO visited Long Island?  I used
to live on LI but now live in Tennessee.  I am flying over to LI on Saturday
to visit family and friends and will be there at the Sunday night concert.
I am a NY Islanders fan still (and a Nashville Predators fan also) but a MO
fan first before any team or band. See you at the NYC shows next month. Go
Islanders!!!!!

Brian
Nashville, TN