Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hello

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:14:04 EST

--part1_a3.2648713a.29ddf1ec_boundary

I'm a newbie here, but not to the group itself -- I've been a fan since we
met while working together back in '85.
Somebody mentioned that they'd seen a Powderworks posting about Rob going out
in the rain to greet fans before the NYC Irving Plaza show; can that person
please direct me to that post?
Thanks, and cheers,
LoveTheBand

--part1_a3.2648713a.29ddf1ec_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I'm a newbie here, but not to the group itself -- I've been a fan since we met while working together back in '85.<BR>
Somebody mentioned that they'd seen a Powderworks posting about Rob going out in the rain to greet fans before the NYC Irving Plaza show; can that person please direct me to that post?<BR>
Thanks, and cheers,<BR>
LoveTheBand<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_a3.2648713a.29ddf1ec_boundary--