Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] inas - NMOC

KATHY GEDLER avesrun@msn.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:20:39 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1DB5D.C95ECFC0

Sorry about leaving you out nina.  and since I posted i thinki read a pos=
t from trina also. =20

See ya 'round (a great Enz album with one of my favorite tunes by Neil ti=
tled "Voices")
Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: nina
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:03 AM
To: KATHY GEDLER; Karena Hoyer; oilchat
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Introduction

add me to that list - nina!

on 4/2/02 8:16 PM, KATHY GEDLER at avesrun@msn.com wrote:

Hello and welcome!  Now we have a Varina, Lina, Karena on the list.  I gu=
ess I'll include my 7 yr. old daughter also (she loves the oils).  Her na=
me is Torina.  I'm digging your frenzmail address also as I love all thin=
gs Finn.  Again,welcome and don't be discouraged by the volume of  messag=
es; I'm mostly a lurker and have to admit it forces me to scan the subjec=
t linesand use delete (but I do end up reading 80% plus of the posts as m=
ost are submitting cool and meaningful stuff.

Bye for now,

Tim in U.S.

Iowa's hugest Oil fan.----- Original Message -----