Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILSIVE TREE CORRECTIONS

Michael mbtigger at charter.net
Mon Jan 5 14:29:06 MST 2004

HMM - I must admit, I like the idea of Oils Rare live available for
download. I did not take part in the Oils Live tree because I did not feel
the need to have all of the albums, but several tracks on the two rare live
peaked my interest.

Other possibilities besides FTP - upload to a usenet group, Bitorrents, mIRC
servers. All of which have served me well when I had VCR problems and could
not tape my favorite TV show. The usenet group has also been a great source
for live Springsteen material.

I was thinkning of setting up a tree for a few shows, but it would be a lot
easier at my end if I just set them up on my old P200. HMM - I will have to
think about this, do some testing and get back later..

Michael