Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] OILSIVE TREE CORRECTIONS

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Tue Jan 6 05:46:05 MST 2004

To me the "degeneration" of the quality is not a big deal (live
recordings usually don't sound very good anyway), and I think many agree
with me. Like Michael, I'm not interested in getting the whole thing,
but there are a few songs I would like to hear. For example I think the
demo version of "Bakerman" (with LYRICS, according to Rob's book) seems
very interesting. :-)

I understand if you don't want to do mp3 conversions, but there has to
be a better reason than "they degenerate the quality of the .wav files".

/Bjorn