Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] New Model Army & Cirkus Olympia

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:12:21 +0200

> I'm ready to take the plunge.  I have heard so many
> good things on this list about Ned's Atomic Dustbin
> and New Model Army that I need to branch out and buy
> something.

I might check out that New Model Army too as so many here talk about it.
(If I only had that fast broadband connection to download some mp3's...)

And I forget to tell you, that earlier this week...

"...Circus Olympia pulls into town"

Yes, it was a circus with that name in my town. Of course the sight of
those posters made me hum a little Midnight Oil tune.

/Bjorn

"We're not living in America
but we're not sorry
I knew there was something that we never had
We don't worry
No, we're not living in America
but we're not sorry
We don't care about the world today