Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fw: Wave Aid Tree

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Sat Jan 15 10:36:35 MST 2005

Maybe an SVCD/VCD or simply mpeg/avi would be more convenient? Thus anyone
could make copies, and I for my part will readily do it but I don't have a
DVD burner. But first of all somebody would have to record it. I doubt it
will be broadcasted anywhere else but Australia... Who can do it?!

Cheers.

Stephan (just crying a little bit cos he can't go himself)

--
Stephan Jänsch
Admiral-Scheer-Str. 5
E-Mail: stephan.jaensch at gmx.net