Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oil may burn again...

David A. Brass amt4all at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 16:55:15 MST 2005

Oils coming back up....LOL...now that would make this a very notable year...I just hope they resume international touring asap...
...looking forward to attending the Oils again...along w/ my rec. eq...hehe...  ;)

Minutes to Midnight would be nice too...

Kate Parker Adams <kate at dnki.net> wrote:
I think Tone Poem would be in far less good taste.

My boys started singing it the other day as we passed through a beachfront
area. Creepy. But they were also quite seriously willing to split up their
clothing and toys and add a third bunk for that orphaned Swedish boy they
read about in the paper, so I'll cut them slack on the black humor.

Scream in Blue anybody?

kPa