Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oil may burn again...

JCC jccuneo at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 9 23:16:50 MST 2005

Wow.  What a great thing to do.  I hope something comes out of that.

On a completely separate subject, what is going on with the Ghosties?  They
were supposed to be recording sometime last year and I was greatly looking
forward to something.  Anyone in the know?  They have had three great
albums and I was looking forward to the next one.

Jacques