Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Administrivia -- "for reals" this time, the list must move.

Tim Hunter tim.hunter at eircom.net
Fri Jan 7 08:34:15 MST 2005

On 07 January 2005 at 07:19, Peter Scott Poitras wrote:

  #Tim,
  #
  #Is there a way for a user to utilize Google groups to send emails of all messages posted, sort of mimicking what we currently have on the list?
  #
  #Thanks for all your efforts,
  #Pete

Yep, the google service acts just like the existing mailing list.  Someone
else mentioned Yahoo! groups as an alternative -- while they do have an option
for storing pictures, I don't think their servers are terribly
well-maintained.  I've found them to be quite slow.

tim