Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Setting up an Oils forum?

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Fri Jan 7 05:10:44 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

speaking of the latest difficulties with the home of the mailing list I was
thinking again if there's maybe any interest in setting up an Oils forum.
This is not necessarily meant as a replacement for the mailing list
(although I realise there would be a concurrence) but rather an addition. In
any case you are the ones who are supposed to use it so I'd like to know
your opinion on this first. I have never done anything like this but I would
be willing to try and organise it but only if it is really wanted! If so I
would send around a questionnaire in the near future concerning the domain
name, style, artwork, topics and so on. In short, it should be a common
powderworkers' forum or none at all! What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Stephan