Midnight Oil

AW: [Powderworks] Unusual stuff in your collection

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 01:40:23 MST 2005

Hum, I don't really go for memorabilia so I don't have any especially
unusual stuff. But I guess the item I like best in my collection is the Blue
Sky Mining LP-sized Promo-Box with a cassette, CD, "Q-magazine interview", a
picture card and an issue of the "Oil Rag". I was pretty happy when I got my
hands on that...

  _____