Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] check this out

Peter Scott Poitras ppoitras at charter.net
Tue Jan 4 05:05:25 MST 2005

I don't have a surfboard...  :-)  Or the Oils game.  Or a few other things either.

This same seller tried to sell another, albeit smaller lot earlier for an outrageous sum, although nowhere near as outrageous as this one.  Do a "completed auction" search for this seller and see.  I truly do not understand the point of such auctions, when it seems reasonably obvious (to me) that no one will pay such an amount.

Happy new year, everyone.
Pete