Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils and Earle don't rhyme exactly, but...

Bawolski at aol.com Bawolski at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 18:19:28 MDT 2004

In a message dated 9/23/2004 2:44:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
comradehampton at yahoo.com writes:
If this is a subject that has already been discussed before I joined the
list, please forgive me. Having been a Steve Earle fan for some time prior to
(finally!) getting my mind right about MO, I just wonder whether anyone knows of
any mutual interest, communication, meetings, etc., between them. It would seem
to make a good deal of musical and political sense. Thanks in advance--Bob H
They definitely have a lot in common as artists who are deeply concerned
with political, social and human rights issues.  I highly recommend Earle's
new "The Revolution Starts...Now"  to all the Oils fans on this list.

Mike