Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Did he or didn't he?

rick rickysan at speedlink.com.au
Tue Sep 21 10:14:14 MDT 2004

             I love Bones' voice on certain songs,particularly one country
and luritja way,but in general,i'm one of those rare people who actually
prefers Giffo's backing vocals..

             I think they suit the oils music more and Bones' voice comes
across as a little too sugar sweet to me occaisionally....

                            Rick

             I think they suit the